I love me. I love meme. You love me? You love me meme. Here's the latest greatest, longest meme ever meme'd (and I got suckered in):
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Crap. I don't have time to shower.
2. How much cash do you have on you? $1.50 - about $1.50 more than usual.
3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR? Yore.
4. Favorite planet? Pluto. Yes. I know.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Rob Lifford. Sorry Rob.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? A recording of me going "Riiiing......Riiiing".
7. What shirt are you wearing? Big light blue button-down thingy that has arms.
8. Do you label yourself? With a sharpie.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing: Mossimo
10. Bright or Dark Room?My film turns out better in the dark room.
11. Why is there always a missing question? Ha. Ha.
12. What does your watch look like? An exact replica of my wrist.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? War-gaming out the remaining weeks of having just two children.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? “6 lber!"
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Is this really a question? Use mapquest.
16. What's a word that you say a lot? "the"
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? My wife and I think she meant it, too.
18. Last furry thing you touched? Maki the Cat.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Define "drugs".
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? I am currently up-to-date on this, so stop bugging me about it, okay.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 11 (1984 was a good year for us all).
22. Your worst enemy? Skelator.
23. What is your current desktop picture? A random dessert scene I copped from Flickr.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Okay. Bye.”
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be? If I choose "fly" that makes me cooler, right?
26. Do you like someone? Again, I ask if this a real question.
27. The last song you listened to? I don't remember the name of the tune, but it was off of John Scofeild's A Go-Go.
28. What time of day were you born? I like to believe that time was invented AFTER my birth, so this is irrelevant to me. Next.
29. What's your favorite number? 3.
30. Where did you live in 1987? Paoil, PA.
31. Are you jealous of anyone? I envy the genius who came up with this meme.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?I highly doubt it.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? I was driving to work.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? They have access to my bank account?! Wow.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes, I do, asshole.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I already have 3. Would like a few more. Location TBD.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish. Duh.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? I already have.
39. Are you touchy-feely? When I touchy something, I feely it too.
40. What's your life motto?"Avoid mottos."
41. Name three things you have on you at all times:Nose, Ears, Legs.
42. What's your favorite town/city? Tie between Austin, TX and Seattle, WA.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Your mom.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I don't believe in godless post.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? No, but I can change a car on oil.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? I am in direct contact with my one and only true love on a daily basis. I call her "my wife".
47. How far back do you know your ancestry? I had some relatives on the Mayflower. You can do the math.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? I thought I dressed up for a nice dinner I attended with my in-laws, but I ended up looking like a high school principal. I have since given up on fancy dress without the direct supervision of a female.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? I have been told my face hurts people all the time.
50. Have you ever been burned by love? No. Fire usually does the trick for me.
51. Do you have a crush on any bloggers? I am not that pathetic....yet.
52. Where would you like to live? In a blissful state of ignorance.
Powered by ScribeFire.